Numeric data is represented as a continuous set of values in displays and filters. Sometimes it may be necessary to divide the data into positive and negative subsets. This can be achieved with Sign bucketing.
1. On the Data Source Settings pane, click Calculated Columns.
The Calculated Columns pane displays.
2. Click New Column > Numeric Bucket.
The numeric bucket instance is displayed on the Data Sources Settings with Numeric Bucket as the default title, also the Numeric Bucket Column pane displays.
You may opt to modify the numeric sign bucket Title.
3. Select the numeric Source Column.
4. Select Sign in the Bucketing Mode drop-down list box.
5. Click . The new numeric sign bucket column is added and displayed in the Data Preview.