Setting the default aggregation of numeric columns can be done on the Columns pane of the Edit Data Table layout.
1. On the Data Sources pane, click a data source to display its settings.
2. Click Columns. The Columns pane displays with the list of available columns in the data source.
3. Click the drop-down list and select the Default Aggregation for the numeric columns. Default is Sum.
To modify the default aggregation of several numeric columns, check their corresponding boxes. The Default Aggregation drop-down list is enabled.
You can either:
· select an aggregation in the Default Aggregation drop-down list. This aggregation will be applied to all the checked columns.
· modify the aggregation for each checked column. The Default Aggregation value will be Mixed.
To revert to the default original default aggregation (Sum), click .
4. Click . The new default aggregation for the numeric column is applied and displayed on the Data Preview.