· handleDataUpdate(config, data)
2. Define the functions, as required:
· postLink(config) is called after the dashboard part is added to the DOM. The function can optionally return a destroy function. The return value is called when the dashboard part is disposed and removed from the DOM. This will happen when the user switches to another dashboard. Note that this is the only function that is required to implement this dashboard part.
Then select the Data Table.
· getDataRequestObject(config) is optional, and only used if the dashboard part needs to load data. The function specifies which columns to load, aggregation, and the shape of the data. The data table used for the dashboard part is selected in the Designer, in the drop-down list.
· handleDataUpdate(config, data) is the callback used when the data has finished loading from the Panopticon Real Time. If the data table consists of a real time data source then this function will be called for each update from Panopticon Real Time.
3. Click .
4. Click the Save icon on the toolbar to save the changes.
When saved, the notification is displayed.