1. Right-click on a folder and select Permissions on the context menu.
The Permissions dialog displays.
2. Under the Denied section, click the Add icon.
A new User/Group Denied section is displayed.
3. Select User or Group that will be given denied permission in the drop-down list.
4. Enter the user or group Name.
5. Select the denied permission level that will be grated to the user or group:
Prevent user or group to modify and create subfolders.
· WRITE + MODIFY
Prevent user or group to modify and write to the folder.
· READ + WRITE + MODIFY
Prevent user or group to modify and create subfolders, modify and write to the folder, as well as read the folder.
6. Click . The user or group is added under the Denied list.
Repeat until all of the users with denied access are added.
7. Click to save the changes.