1. To update folder properties, click a folder or a subfolder.
2. Right-click on the folder or subfolder and select Permissions.
The corresponding Permissions dialog displays.
4. Make the necessary changes such as new folder name, add or delete users and groups.
5. You can either:
· check the Apply Permissions to Subfolders box
This means the permissions that will be used on all of the subfolders will be fetched from the root folder.
· leave the Apply Permissions to Subfolders boxunchecked and modify the permission properties of the subfolders
The Apply Permissions to Subfolders check box is not enabled when defining the permissions for a subfolder.
6. Click to save the changes.